CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2020, Jul) Reuters: Facebook is suing the EU antitrust regulators for seeking excessive information, including highly personal details.
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Jul) Akman: Online Platforms, Agency, and Competition Law: Mind the Gap.
- (2019, Sept) Bloomberg: Tech’s new monopolies.
- (2019, Nov) Reuters: EU antitrust regulators say they are investigating Google’s data collection.
- (2019, Dec) Reuters: Breakingviews – Margrethe Vestager will open tech’s walled garden.
- (2020, Jun) EuroNews: Fitbit – EU Commission must block Google’s acquisition of Fitbit, says data protection NGO.
- (2020, Sept) Aline Blankertz: Paper on “How competition impacts data privacy”.