REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Feb) EDPB: Information note on BCRs for companies which have ICO as BCR Lead Supervisory Authority.
- (2019, Aug) D. Korff: The Data Protection Implications of a ‘No-Deal Brexit’.
- (2020, Sep) Daniel Castro and Eline Chivot: Not granting GDPR adequacy to the UK would be a mistake.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Jul) EDPS: Information note on international data transfers after Brexit.
- (2020, Feb) EDPS: Opinion on Opening of negotiations for a new partnership with the UK.
- ICO (UK): Guidance on data protection at the end of the transition period (see the full guidance here).
- (2020, Jul) European Commission: declaration regarding the transfer of personal data to the UK as of 1 January 2021 and what rules and safeguards should be applied.