REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Feb) EDPB: Information note on BCRs for companies which have ICO as BCR Lead Supervisory Authority.
- (2019, Aug) D. Korff: The Data Protection Implications of a ‘No-Deal Brexit’.
- (2020, Sep) Daniel Castro and Eline Chivot: Not granting GDPR adequacy to the UK would be a mistake.
- (2020, Oct) The Irish Council for Civil Liberties (“ICCL”) alerts EU Commission of its obligation to refuse an “adequacy decision” to the UK due to the ICO’s dismal record of GDPR enforcement (you can read the statement here).
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Jul) EDPS: Information note on international data transfers after Brexit.
- (2020, Feb) EDPS: Opinion on Opening of negotiations for a new partnership with the UK.
- ICO (UK): Guidance on data protection at the end of the transition period (see the full guidance here).
- (2020, Jul) European Commission: declaration regarding the transfer of personal data to the UK as of 1 January 2021 and what rules and safeguards should be applied.