CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Nov) EDPS and Spanish DPA: essay on using the hash function as a technique for personal data pseudonymisation.
- (2019, Nov) German Ministry of Internal Affairs: Draft for a Code of Conduct on the use of GDPR compliant pseudonymisation, (available in English).
- (2020, Feb) German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI): views on encryption as recommended security measure (article in English).
- (2019, Dec) ENISA publishes new Best Practices and Techniques for Pseudonymisation.
- (2020, Feb) German Independent Centre for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein clarifies how non-anonymized real data can be used in test systems (see here an article in English).
- (2020, Nov) The Council of the EU issues Draft Resolution on Encryption (read the Euractiv article here).