CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- The Austrian DPA found a violation of GDPR in the case of a dating website which did not use an e-mail double opt-in mechanism (article in English).
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2018, May) Oxford Academic: When data protection by design and data subject rights clash.
- (2019, Oct) Spanish DPA: guidelines on privacy by design.
- (2019, Dec) EDPS: guidelines on proportionality, to help policymakers in designing rules which have an impact on the fundamental right to privacy.
- (2019, Jan) French CNIL: Shaping Choices in the Digital World report shows the impact of user experience design on user empowerment.
- (2020, Oct) EDPB: Guidelines 4/2019 on Article 25 Data Protection by Design and by Default.
- (2020, Oct) The Spanish DPA launched Guidelines for Data Protection by Default.