OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2020, Aug) Dutch DPA: approves first Code of Conduct ”Data Pro Code” of the industry association NLdigital under Article 40(5) GDPR whose members often act as data processors on behalf of their clients (see the press release and the Code of Conduct only in Dutch here).
- (2020, Aug) North Rhine-Westphalia State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (‘LDI NRW’): form and checklist to support businesses and other organisations with the formalisation and approval of their codes of conducts by supervisory authorities (you can read the press release here, the Form here and the Checklist here, all only available in German).
- (2020, Aug) EDPB: Opinions section (including on accreditation for a codes of conduct monitoring body).
- (2020, Sep) Conference of Data Protection Authorities has published its Requirements for accreditation of monitoring bodies for code of conduct under Article 41 GDPR in conjunction with Article 57 para. 1 lit. p 1. alt. GDPR.
- (2020, Nov) Spain: Code of conduct on data processing for advertising purposes.