CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2020, Mar) The Dutch DPA started investigating in what extent manufacturers of cars comply with data protection rules.
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Jun) The Baden-Wuerttemberg (Germany) Data Protection Authority had a word to say about the automotive sector’s compliance with data protection – in this article you can find relevant details in English.
- (2019, Nov) Bavarian DPA: FAQ on connected vehicles (see here an article in English).
- (2020, Feb) EDPB: Guidelines on processing personal data in the context of connected vehicles and mobility related applications.
- (2020, Mar) Dutch DPA: recommendations for protecting privacy for users of connected cars (document in Dutch) (article in English).
- 2020, Sep) Dr. Carlo Piltz: Data Protection Authority of Lower Saxony: Requirements for car development drives in public.
- (2020, Sep) European Commission: New recommendations for a safe and ethical transition towards driverless mobility.