CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Feb) European Commission: Study on Data Protection Certification Mechanisms.
- (2019, Dec) The Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) is working on the topic of accreditation of institutions that will issue GDPR Certifications (article in English).
- (2020, Feb) ENISA: Standards Supporting Certification, a report concerning frameworks, schemes or standards that can potentially be evolved to EU candidate cybersecurity certification schemes.
- (2020, Apr) The Luxembourg DPA published a decision about the criteria for accreditation of a certification body pursuant to Article 43 of the GDPR.
- (2020, Jan) EDPB: Opinion 5/2020 on the draft decision of the Luxembourg National Data Protection Commission regarding the approval of the requirements for accreditation of a certification body.