CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Jul) The Information Technology Federation of Japan certifies “information banks”.
- (2019, Mar) Bird&Bird (article): Big Data & Issues & Opportunities: Data Ownership.
- (2019, Apr) Jaguar Land Rover will offer drivers cryptocurrencies in exchange for personal data, according to this Mashable article.
- (2019, Apr) Bird&Bird (article): Big Data & Issues & Opportunities: Discrimination.
- (2019, Apr) By Sandra Wachter: Data protection in the age of Big Data.
- (2020, Jul) Václav Janeček and Gianclaudio Malgieri: Commerce in Data and the Dynamically Limited Alienability Rule.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2017, Jan) FCA (UK): 2016 feedback statement following its Call for Input on Big Data in retail general insurance. The feedback statement highlighted stakeholders’ concerns about the use of data and data protection issues.