OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2020, Mar) Baden-Wuerttemberg DPA: recommendations according to which, companies must comply with several requirements for using video or telephone conferencing systems.
- (2020, Mar) Italian DPA: new guidelines to ensure compliance with GDPR and the Privacy Code when using remote education tools, widely used in this emergency period (text in Italia available here).
- (2020, Mar) Data Protection Commission: Ireland’s Data protection Commission: Protecting Personal Data When Working Remotely.
- (2020, Apr) Irish DPC: Data Protection Tips for Video-conferencing to help both individuals and organisations.
- (2020, Apr) CNIL: recommendations for using videoconferencing tools.
- (2020, May) CNIL: advice on teleworking. Les conseils de la CNIL pour mettre en place du télétravail.
- (2020, Jun) Berlin DPA: results of short tests of video conference services.
CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2020, Mar) Zoom Video Communication faces a class action lawsuit in California for alleged violations of California’s Unfair Competition Law, Consumers Legal Remedies Act, and Consumer Privacy Act.
- (2020, Apr) A class-action lawsuit has been brought against Facebook, LinkedIn and Zoom alleging personal information from Zoom user accounts was shared to the social networking sites.