CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2020, Jul) European Commission: antitrust competition inquiry into the sector of Internet of Things (IoT) for consumer-related products and services in the European Union (see the press release here).
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2018, Jun) Sandra Wachter: Normative challenges of identification in the Internet of Things: Privacy, profiling, discrimination, and the GDPR.
- (2019, Jun) HARVARD Kennedy School: Technology Factsheet: Internet of Things.
- (2020, Jun) Access Partnership paper: Regulating the IoT: 2020 and beyond.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2018, Feb) French CNIL: Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA). Application to IoT devices (direct download).
- (2020, Jul) Bundeskartellamt (German competition authority) published a report on Sector inquiry smart TVs.
- (2020, Aug) Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: guidance for manufacturers of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, to help develop smart devices that respect privacy rights and comply with federal privacy law (see more information here).
- (2020, Aug) Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: orientations smart devices.
- (2020, Sep) European Commission published a report which aims to investigate the maturity level of Internet of Things (IoT) on-going development and reflect upon its contribution to the Digital Transformation of our Society.
- (2020, Nov) ENISA: Guidelines on Securing the IoT Supply Chain.