CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- European Commission: antitrust competition inquiry into the sector of Internet of Things (IoT) for consumer-related products and services in the European Union (see the press release here).
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- Bundeskartellamt (German competition authority) published a report on Sector inquiry smart TVs.
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: guidance for manufacturers of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, to help develop smart devices that respect privacy rights and comply with federal privacy law (see more information here).
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: orientations smart devices.
- French CNIL: Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA). Application to IoT devices (direct download).