OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Jun) Baden-Württemberg DPA: sample joint controllers agreement.
- (2019, Jun) Irish DPC: Practical Guide to Controller-Processor Contracts (the Guide is available here).
- (2019, Dec) Baden-Wuerttemberg DPA: template for agreements between joint data controllers (source in German).
- (2020, Apr) Baden-Wurttemberg DPA: template for agreement according to art. 28 GDPR (Controller/Processor).
- (2020, Apr) The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Wuerttemberg announced it has adopted a Model Controller Processor Agreement for commissioned data processing within the EU and the EEA (Article 28 (3) of the GDPR).
- (2020, Jul) EDPB: public consultation on the Guidelines 07/2020 on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR, which aims to clarify the meaning of such concepts, clarifying the roles and distribution of responsibilities between these actors.
CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2019, Oct) The Polish supervisory authority imposed first administrative fine on a public entity for failing to conclude data processing agreements with its data processors.
- (2020, May) In decision DOS-2018-02716, the Belgian Data Protection Authority found that a data controller failed to put in place a written contract with its data processor.
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2020, Jul) Dr. Carlo Piltz: Consequences for the practice of using standard data protection clauses.