CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- Facebook updated it’s “Page Insights Controller Addendum” – the document indicating the arrangement between joint controllers.
- (2020, Jan) Paolo Balboni: Joint Controllership: A collection of recent guidance.
- (2020, Jan) IAPP: EU representative on ‘How to operationalize Article 27’ of the GDPR.
- (2020, Sep) Henriette Tielemans: What to expect on revised standard contractual clauses.
- (2020, Oct) NautaDutilh: comments by Peter Craddock on the draft guidelines on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR published by EDPB.
- (2020, Oct) BSA – The Software Alliance – published its comments to the EDPB’s Guidelines 07/2020 on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, May) Scope Europe: Standard Data Protection Clauses, Draft and Explanations.
- (2019, Jun) Baden-Württemberg DPA: sample joint controllers agreement.
- (2019, Jul) EDPB: standard contractual clauses for processors
- (2019, Nov) EDPS: Guidelines on the concepts of controller, processor and joint controllership under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
- (2019, Dec) Baden-Wuerttemberg DPA: template for agreements between joint data controllers (source in German).
- (2019, Dec) EDPB validates proposed Standard Contractual Clauses by the Danish Supervisory Authority.
- (2020, Jul) EDPS published a Brochure – Flowcharts and Checklists on Data Protection.
- (2020, Sep) EDPB: public consultation on the Guidelines 07/2020 on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR.
- The Liechtensteiner DPA has published a model agreement for joint responsibility under the Article 26 GDPR (both the announcement and the model agreement are in German).