CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
- (2020, Feb) The Italian DPA fined La Sapienza University in Rome EUR 30,000 for having spread the names of two individuals who had reported potential wrongdoings online.
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Nov) The Guardian: I’m the Google whistleblower. The medical data of millions of Americans is at risk.
- (2020, Feb) WhistleB Blogs: What is happening with the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive in the different countries?
- (2020, Aug) Bird&Bird: An Overview of the Implementation of the Whistleblowing Directive in the Nordics.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Mar) EU Parliament and the Council: agreed provisionally on a set of EU-wide rules to protect whistleblowers.
- (2019, Oct) The EU adopted the Whistleblower Directive. Member States will have 2 years, starting from 2019, for transposition.
- (2019, Dec) French CNIL: Whistleblowing and data protection (source in French).