CASES, SANCTIONS AND CLAIMS
REPORTS AND ARTICLES FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- (2019, Oct) Wired: GDPR fines were meant to rock the data privacy world. They haven’t
- (2020, Nov) Clifford Chance: Data Litigation: A Toolkit for Defendants.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES, REPORTS AND STATEMENTS
- (2019, Mar) Dutch DPA: indication for the application of pecuniary sanctions under the GDPR (available in Dutch).
- (2019, Jul) EDPB: Opinion 8/2019 on the competence of a supervisory authority in case of a change in circumstances relating to the main or single establishment.
- (2019, Dec) Berlin DPA: views on the issues of liability of a group of undertakings (article in English).